Ortho Tricyclen As Morning After Pill Question About The Birth Control Pill (TRICYCLEN) !?

Question about the Birth Control Pill (TRICYCLEN) !? - ortho tricyclen as morning after pill

This is my second month taking Ortho tricyclen. Every morning when I wake up, because I took the pill I cough / vomiting a yellow liquid. I suspect that the acid in the stomach and other things .. But I always vomit and urgency about two minutes every morning when I wake up. It's annoying, with the feeling of unease I spent the whole day. And no, I'm pregnant. I still have sex. I take the pill because I have PMDD, so I thought I would try it and see if it would be for my moods balanced.

Whatever .. I again took pills first 7 months of this package. Pills for the next week, a larger amount of hormones in them. I do not believe in birth control now. I wonder if I be a time in the next few days? Or is it in 28 days? Or do I get a period and then the next 28 days from the? (Back in Time)?

3 comments:

Brandi M. said...

If you may be taking the pill mid-cycle itself was an irregularity or break the bleeding.
This is normal and you should rethink the way W / in 3 months ...
If you believe your pill may include nausea, then you try it at another time during the day. If you see it in the night, then try in the afternoon or evening, now, whether it helps.
Eating crackers or toast w / Every time you, you may find that it will help

Seraphim said...

I often joke that if I am brushing my teeth. I am sure that I) birth control at noon (with lunch, so I'm not capable of nausea and vomiting by mistake.

When you stop the pill now, then chances are you have spots, perhaps even a light period. Do not take hormones, which tells your body to bleed when you are on the pill. It must come out immediately.

Caitlyn said...

yeaa this side effect does not suck it? Unfortunately, as a side effect of birth control nausea during the first 3 to 6 months from birth. I was sick all day and nothing for about 3 months, I found that eating in the morning to get something going by nausea, and even a few biscuits, some just come into the stomach, that the suffering of others to around him, the only way to avoid it is to make the pill. But probably not stop taking them, which has already suffered two months and contributes to their mood? idk and if you are menstruation, because I have never been out of pills. Good luck

Post a Comment