Beige Dulux Paint Can I Paint White Over Beige Without An Undercoat?

Can I paint white over beige without an undercoat? - beige dulux paint

I'd like baseboards and doors, white paint, and now beige color that has accumulated over the years, it is a bit of color on the other, but only one patch in the making.

I bought the Dulux paint eggshell he says, is the lower layer for him, but a drying time of 16 hours, and I prefer to paint a quick drying.

I wonder whether it would be nice, a little more color beige with a fast drying gloss / emulsion paint paint without undercoat?

Has the change in the color white beige dry place and time?

4 comments:

Bill R said...

Well, that depends on the color beige. Beige is so variable. Is it lighter or darker? The chances are good that you have two layers, it must still look good. If you can use the quick-drying paint, are placed in two layers within 16 hours anyway. The tan can not change the target appears only a single layer.

jason c said...

Through a door or paint baseboards need to use, because I would be today before the radiance of a beige coat, otherwise have been received by several layers of a good color.
Yes.

Poppy said...

Make sure no one will stop you. But it really depends on the shade of beige. If you are not dark.

I want to use Dulux question and wait a moment.

westcoas... said...

Personally, do not worry about the use of white on beige. Be sure to apply the first layer. Behr paint is my favorite.

Post a Comment