China Power Supply What Is The Source Of The US Power Supply?

What is the source of the US power supply? - china power supply

I live in Japan and recently, an earthquake caused a major problem in a nuclear installation, an important energy source in Japan. I have seen with China in recent times, the 3-Gorges Project, which provides most of the power of the environment are available. It made me wonder where we get most of our power in the states. I was quick to condemn the nuclear energy, but no idea where the power comes from the light that used to cover me, or your computer or play, I thought I should study the issue before I go into my soap box! And I can not find something on global power states and Canada.

Who knows, you could tell me, or a place where I learned more about it? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment