Creamy White Cervical Mucus Before Period Is Creamy White Cervical Mucus A Sign Of Pregnancy? (TTC)?

Is Creamy White Cervical Mucus a sign of pregnancy? (TTC)? - creamy white cervical mucus before period

My husband and I have inc ... Last week I noticed it was very moist and had a lot of white mucus. I read that it is a sign of ovulation, but I've never been this much earlier. It started to occur two days after sex, so I know I could not the "excesses" of the seed have been coming out of me. My beginning of my LMP was 7/3/09 ... I began to notice, 2 August ... I had an easy time, which lasted about 2 days on / off on 7/27-7/29 but it was like my normal times, not just 24 days (according to my LMP to mention) ... Is this pregnancy or should I wait to see if I get some time this month?

Current symptoms: nausea (p / or vomiting), weight (exercise and healthy diet, but not weight loss), anorexia (due to nausea) And very thirsty, sometimes sporadically throughout the day. Two days ago, a great desire to eat chocolate and had a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream - not quite normal for me, if I am not depressed.

Warning: not too optimistic, suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment